Minter Network Reaches Market Capitalization of $73.59 Million (BIP)
Minter Network (CURRENCY:BIP) traded 22.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on April 8th. Minter Network has a total market cap of $73.59 million and approximately $1.45 million worth of Minter Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Minter Network has traded 53% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Minter Network coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0197 or 0.00000034 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00001683 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001731 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.92 or 0.00070784 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00000857 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $148.37 or 0.00256642 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.16 or 0.00005463 BTC.
- Terra (LUNA) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.71 or 0.00027183 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.05 or 0.00010461 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $31.13 or 0.00053853 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $454.78 or 0.00786647 BTC.
Minter Network Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Minter is a blockchain network based on the Tendermint engine. It uses a DPoS (Delegated Proof of Stake) consensus mechanism that allows for conducting near instant (up to 5sec.) cryptocurrency transactions and creating project coins with algorithmic price discovery. The BIP is a cryptocurrency created and developed to work within the Minter blockchain. It will serve the users as a medium of value exchange and the reserve currency for all of the other coins issued in the network, providing for instant and absolute liquidity. The BIP tokens will be mineable and can be exchanged for other coins issued in the Minter network and major cryptocurrencies. “
Minter Network Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Minter Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Minter Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Minter Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Minter Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Minter Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.