More Coin (MORE) Price Hits $0.11 on Exchanges
More Coin (CURRENCY:MORE) traded down 2.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on April 8th. One More Coin token can now be purchased for $0.11 or 0.00000201 BTC on major exchanges. More Coin has a market capitalization of $227,505.44 and $10,565.00 worth of More Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, More Coin has traded down 0.4% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $31.64 or 0.00055900 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.36 or 0.00021849 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $357.00 or 0.00630823 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $46.12 or 0.00081503 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001770 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001769 BTC.
About More Coin
According to CryptoCompare, “MORE is an innovation in nightlife, live entertainment, and membership. A membership to MORE will give users preferred access to nightclubs in Los Angeles, New York, Las Vegas, and Orange County. MORE members have access to reciprocal clubs around the country in addition to MORE home clubs. MORE members may also spend cryptocurrency on various club services. “
More Coin Token Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as More Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade More Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase More Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for More Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for More Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.