Pantos (PAN) Price Up 32% Over Last Week
Pantos (CURRENCY:PAN) traded up 12.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on April 8th. Pantos has a market cap of $8.51 million and $165,911.00 worth of Pantos was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pantos coin can currently be purchased for about $0.31 or 0.00000533 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last seven days, Pantos has traded up 32% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001732 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.89 or 0.00070747 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $150.66 or 0.00260646 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.14 or 0.00005434 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $451.94 or 0.00781886 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $57,776.90 or 0.99958410 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.15 or 0.00017553 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $413.10 or 0.00714695 BTC.
Pantos Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Pantos is an innovative multi-Blockchain Token system created by the BitPanda exchange team. It is an open-source scientific research project, which aims to build a Token Atomic Swap Technology (TAST) for token transfers. Through the conception of a new cross-chain transfer protocol, Pantos intends to bring all major blockchain platforms closer together. Bellow are a some of the differentiating features of the Pantos cross-chain protocol: Cross-chain token transfers(not just SWAPS);Frictionless migration / transfer of the SAME asset from one blockchain to another;(Near) real-time arbitrage, which means more stability and less volatility;Research of open source technology as a joint academic effort;Development of a high quality, open source atomic swap / transfer protocol;Setting an industry standard with an innovative multi-blockchain token system;A Blockchain Domination Index to measure PAN distribution among blockchains. “
Buying and Selling Pantos
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pantos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pantos should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pantos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pantos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pantos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.