Pundi X (NPXS) Hits Market Capitalization of $1.78 Billion
Pundi X (CURRENCY:NPXS) traded up 14.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on April 8th. One Pundi X token can currently be bought for about $0.0075 or 0.00000013 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Pundi X has a total market cap of $1.78 billion and approximately $858.99 million worth of Pundi X was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Pundi X has traded 5.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $31.75 or 0.00055937 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.42 or 0.00021882 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $358.70 or 0.00632028 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001764 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.26 or 0.00081506 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001765 BTC.
Pundi X Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Pundi X is a payment platform that will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to ease the cryptocurrency payments or transactions. The platform will feature retail intelligence, inventory management, order management, marketing, loyalty programs and transactions through mobile wallets and bank cards. Furthermore, the Pundi X will reward the global brand retailers for facilitating their customers to complete transactions via Pundi X POS devices. The Pundi X token (NPXS) is an ERC-20 that will be used to reward the retailers and as the medium of exchange within the platform. “
Pundi X Token Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pundi X directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pundi X should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pundi X using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pundi X Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pundi X and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.