Reef Price Down 5.1% Over Last Week (REEF)
Reef (CURRENCY:REEF) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on April 8th. One Reef coin can now be bought for $0.0368 or 0.00000064 BTC on major exchanges. Reef has a market capitalization of $414.16 million and approximately $50.88 million worth of Reef was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Reef has traded 5.1% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $32.04 or 0.00055538 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.89 or 0.00022335 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.37 or 0.00045701 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001736 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.13 or 0.00083414 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $362.32 or 0.00627987 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000039 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Reef is a smart liquidity aggregator and yield engine that enables trading with access to liquidity from both CEXes and DEXes while offering smart lending, borrowing, staking, mining through AI driven personalized Reef Yield Engine. Reef Token is the native currency on Reef Chain, and is used for transaction fees (gas) and on-chain goverance (NPoS and PoC). Reef token is also available as ERC-20 on Ethereum and BSC and will be made convertible 1:1 with native Reef chain tokens. “
Reef Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Reef directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Reef should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Reef using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Reef Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Reef and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.