Arqma Price Reaches $0.0155 on Exchanges (ARQ)
Arqma (CURRENCY:ARQ) traded 11% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on April 21st. One Arqma coin can now be bought for $0.0155 or 0.00000028 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Arqma has a total market cap of $139,076.03 and $202.00 worth of Arqma was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Arqma has traded up 0.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $55,371.67 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2,367.25 or 0.04275201 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00000558 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $262.36 or 0.00473817 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $935.53 or 0.01689551 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $403.93 or 0.00729480 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $295.83 or 0.00534270 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $32.57 or 0.00058814 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $238.29 or 0.00430353 BTC.
- Crust (CRU) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $138.61 or 0.00250330 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ArQmA is a decentralized public project of block chains, cryptocurrencies, and is fully open source. ArQmA creates a full currency exchange platform which aims to connect banks, payment providers, digital asset exchanges, corporations, and simple people via crypto to provide a payment system for everyone. ARQ is PoW cryptocurrency based on the CryptoNight-Lite algorithm. It is anti-ASIC and Nicehash to give everyone a chance to mine. “
Buying and Selling Arqma
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Arqma directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Arqma should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Arqma using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Arqma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Arqma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.