Celo Dollar 24 Hour Trading Volume Hits $660,464.00 (CUSD)
Celo Dollar (CURRENCY:CUSD) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on April 21st. Celo Dollar has a total market cap of $44.91 million and approximately $660,464.00 worth of Celo Dollar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Celo Dollar coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.00 or 0.00001805 BTC on exchanges. During the last seven days, Celo Dollar has traded down 0.2% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $37.36 or 0.00067464 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.35 or 0.00020492 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001806 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.24 or 0.00094341 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $358.93 or 0.00648211 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 18% against the dollar and now trades at $27.88 or 0.00050346 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3,736.25 or 0.06747581 BTC.
About Celo Dollar
According to CryptoCompare, “Carbon is a non-collateralised stable coin that has two types of tokens, the Carbon stable coin and the Carbon Credit token (“Carbon Credit”). If the demand of the Carbon stable coin starts to decrease Carbon Credits are auctioned off via a reverse Dutch auction smart contract to the market participants who are willing to burn their stable coins (Carbon). On the other scenario, when the demand for the Carbon stable coin increases new minted stable coins are distributed to Carbon Credit holders on a pro-rata basis, originating downward pressure to push the price back to the peg. “
Buying and Selling Celo Dollar
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Celo Dollar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Celo Dollar should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Celo Dollar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Celo Dollar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Celo Dollar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.