Playkey Hits 24 Hour Volume of $103,597.00 (PKT)
Playkey (CURRENCY:PKT) traded 9.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on April 21st. Playkey has a market cap of $1.59 million and $103,597.00 worth of Playkey was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Playkey has traded 14.4% lower against the US dollar. One Playkey coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0968 or 0.00000175 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $37.36 or 0.00067464 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.35 or 0.00020492 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001806 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $52.24 or 0.00094341 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $358.93 or 0.00648211 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 18% against the dollar and now trades at $27.88 or 0.00050346 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,736.25 or 0.06747581 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Playkey is a cloud gaming platform that allows users to run games on low-tech computers by commanding high-tech servers that run the game itself. Playkey allows gamers to access any game while also providing private/professional GPU owners with a new way to earn revenue without “wasting” it on Proof of Work mining. PKT is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain. It allows users to buy and sell cloud gaming subscriptions as well as other Playkey services and future products. “
Playkey Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Playkey directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Playkey should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Playkey using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Playkey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Playkey and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.