Zeepin (ZPT) Tops 24 Hour Volume of $61,093.00
Zeepin (CURRENCY:ZPT) traded 2.3% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on April 21st. Over the last week, Zeepin has traded down 34.7% against the US dollar. One Zeepin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0014 or 0.00000003 BTC on exchanges. Zeepin has a total market cap of $699,505.80 and $61,093.00 worth of Zeepin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00002458 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001801 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $34.53 or 0.00062185 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $153.20 or 0.00275898 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00004347 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded up 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $578.14 or 0.01041175 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.74 or 0.00024745 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $360.44 or 0.00649120 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $55,474.13 or 0.99903546 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Zeepin is a decentralized innovation community, is dedicated to promoting highly efficient circulation of innovation assets. Zeepin aims to create a fair and efficient creative ecosystem, which can be understood as a public facility in the blockchain field and has various kinds of tools (dApp) anyone can use. The ZPT token is a NEO-based token that will serve as the utility token and currency of the ecosystem. “
Buying and Selling Zeepin
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zeepin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zeepin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zeepin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zeepin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zeepin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.