adToken Market Capitalization Tops $1.28 Million (ADT)
adToken (CURRENCY:ADT) traded 42.4% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. One adToken coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0016 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last seven days, adToken has traded down 2.2% against the US dollar. adToken has a market cap of $1.28 million and approximately $2,985.00 worth of adToken was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $46.37 or 0.00085814 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.35 or 0.00019155 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001851 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37.55 or 0.00069489 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $462.74 or 0.00856329 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5,330.94 or 0.09865266 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $54.61 or 0.00101057 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $24.19 or 0.00044762 BTC.
adToken Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “AdChain is an Ethereum-based digital advertisement platform that aims to fix the fraudulent environment of online advertising namely bot traffic, malvertisements, trackers, spoofed domains, lack of coordination and systemic fraud. ADT is an ERC20 token that is used in order to ver publishers who wish to join the system, employing a “challenge period” during which any ADT holder who believes the publisher is fraudulent can issue a challenge and match the publisher's ADT deposit. “
Buying and Selling adToken
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as adToken directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire adToken should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase adToken using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for adToken Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for adToken and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.