Blank Wallet Reaches Market Capitalization of $25.02 Million (BLANK)
Blank Wallet (CURRENCY:BLANK) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on May 4th. Blank Wallet has a total market cap of $25.02 million and $2.95 million worth of Blank Wallet was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Blank Wallet has traded 24.5% lower against the dollar. One Blank Wallet coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.52 or 0.00002787 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00002572 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001828 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.83 or 0.00065506 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $146.01 or 0.00266897 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00004251 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $630.37 or 0.01152305 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.61 or 0.00032187 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $395.34 or 0.00722684 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $54,662.11 or 0.99921504 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
About Blank Wallet
According to CryptoCompare, “Blank is a private, non-custodial Ethereum browser extension wallet that sets out to reclaim privacy on Ethereum transfers. Blank hides the user's financial data by mixing transfers with the pool of funds within Blank, ensuring that outward transfers remain anonymous with privacy level only goes up with each additional transfer inside. Blank Token (BLANK) is the utility token for: fee reduction for token holders, Referral and reward systems, Exclusive features and “access-first” functionality and more. “
Buying and Selling Blank Wallet
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blank Wallet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blank Wallet should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Blank Wallet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blank Wallet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blank Wallet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.