ChatCoin (CHAT) Reaches Market Cap of $5.43 Million
ChatCoin (CURRENCY:CHAT) traded down 6.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on May 4th. ChatCoin has a total market cap of $5.43 million and approximately $508,765.00 worth of ChatCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ChatCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0079 or 0.00000014 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last week, ChatCoin has traded down 12% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54,969.01 or 1.00075732 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $22.10 or 0.00040243 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.74 or 0.00010447 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $117.96 or 0.00214757 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00001319 BTC.
- Darwinia Network (RING) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00000887 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001826 BTC.
- StableXSwap (STAX) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00004588 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “OpenChat is a blockchain-based payment platform. It allows users to trade (buy/sell), store and monitor their digital assets as well as to access the platform blockchain-based chat protocol named BIMP, which will provide users with the features to communicate between them in a tokenized ecosystem. The CHAT token is an Ethereum-based cryptocurrency. It is the platform native token that will allow users to exchange value, it can also be used to purchase available goods and services. “
Buying and Selling ChatCoin
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ChatCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ChatCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ChatCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ChatCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChatCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.