Collective Price Tops $2.87 (CO2)
Collective (CURRENCY:CO2) traded 9.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. Collective has a market cap of $343,117.64 and approximately $4,847.00 worth of Collective was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Collective coin can now be bought for about $2.87 or 0.00005387 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Collective has traded up 18.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $45.25 or 0.00084935 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.20 or 0.00019136 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001877 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $36.51 or 0.00068524 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $452.14 or 0.00848615 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5,245.44 or 0.09845025 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.79 or 0.00100954 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $23.68 or 0.00044449 BTC.
Collective Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ClimateCoin aims to create a decentralized carbon credits portal. Carbon credits is a mechanism that will work as a compensation system balancing between new GHGs emissions and corresponding quantities of certified mitigations. Any entity can purchase these carbon credits to offset their duties regarding the GHGs emissions. ClimateCoin is an ERC-20 compliant token and will be used as the medium of exchange within the platform. “
Buying and Selling Collective
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Collective directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Collective should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Collective using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Collective Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Collective and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.