CoTrader (COT) 24 Hour Volume Hits $21,862.00
CoTrader (CURRENCY:COT) traded up 1.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. One CoTrader coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, CoTrader has traded 27.1% lower against the US dollar. CoTrader has a market capitalization of $7.23 million and approximately $21,862.00 worth of CoTrader was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 23.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.85 or 0.00088625 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.70 or 0.00019410 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001814 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $38.57 or 0.00069985 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $465.02 or 0.00843689 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5,351.67 or 0.09709471 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $55.71 or 0.00101074 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.60 or 0.00044632 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “CoTrader is a Blockchain-based investment funds marketplace. It intends to provide novice users with the tools to automatically execute the same trading actions as some of the most successful crypto traders. There are two main entities in the CoTrader platform, the co-trader that acts as an investor, and the trader that would be the fund manager. By leveraging the smart contracts, the platform allows the co-trader to invest without sending his crypto assets to the trader. The COT token is an ERC20-based cryptocurrency. Developed by CoTrader, the COT token can be used by traders and co-traders to pay or receive fees. “
CoTrader Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CoTrader directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CoTrader should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CoTrader using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CoTrader Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoTrader and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.