Everipedia (IQ) Price Tops $0.0219 on Major Exchanges
Everipedia (CURRENCY:IQ) traded down 8.3% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on May 4th. Everipedia has a market capitalization of $215.68 million and approximately $9.23 million worth of Everipedia was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Everipedia coin can now be purchased for $0.0219 or 0.00000040 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Everipedia has traded down 2.9% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00002662 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001837 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $35.90 or 0.00065956 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $145.38 or 0.00267100 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00004337 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $628.71 or 0.01155088 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.30 or 0.00031786 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $401.37 or 0.00737413 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54,433.47 or 1.00007156 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
Everipedia Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Everipedia IQ blockchain provides a new paradigm change and knowledge economy to disrupt the old centralized internet knowledge encyclopedia model similar to Wikipedia. By creating a new incentive structure and a distributed backend hosted within a blockchain, the new Everipedia knowledge base will be able to improve upon all fundamental features of Wikipedia. “
Buying and Selling Everipedia
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Everipedia directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Everipedia should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Everipedia using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Everipedia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everipedia and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.