Graviocoin Market Capitalization Reaches $5.22 Million (GIO)
Graviocoin (CURRENCY:GIO) traded 4.6% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on May 4th. One Graviocoin coin can now be bought for $0.0723 or 0.00000132 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Graviocoin has traded 11.5% higher against the US dollar. Graviocoin has a market capitalization of $5.22 million and $1,159.00 worth of Graviocoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 53.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00001199 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $328.67 or 0.00598592 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00004598 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0519 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00001174 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000348 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.84 or 0.00007003 BTC.
- Lotto (LOTTO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00000635 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00002489 BTC.
Graviocoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “GIO is the payment system and payment instrument of the entire future ecosystem. Each new user, who had registered will get his own gio-address and a very limited amount of GIO. GIO is absolutely needed for living in the ecosystem. Strictly speaking, some of GRAVIO services like GRAVIO.MAIL needs fuel to work. That fuel is GIO. “
Graviocoin Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Graviocoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Graviocoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Graviocoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Graviocoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Graviocoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.