Homeros (HMR) Price Tops $0.0885 on Exchanges
Homeros (CURRENCY:HMR) traded up 6.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on May 4th. During the last seven days, Homeros has traded up 33.7% against the US dollar. One Homeros coin can currently be bought for about $0.0885 or 0.00000163 BTC on exchanges. Homeros has a total market capitalization of $45.53 million and $8.15 million worth of Homeros was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $45.81 or 0.00084380 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.48 or 0.00019298 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001842 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37.96 or 0.00069920 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $474.71 or 0.00874337 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5,322.20 or 0.09802655 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $54.92 or 0.00101160 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.85 or 0.00043931 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Homeros aims to become a blockchain-based gaming ecosystem that brings the experience of tomorrow to our gamers today. We have an interface and solution that are designed to accommodate gaming enthusiasts, developers, and merchants. Through the Homeros platform, participants can benefit from the development and launching of blockchain games, secure in-game item marketplace, and access authentic game guides and walkthroughs. “
Homeros Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Homeros directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Homeros should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Homeros using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Homeros Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Homeros and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.