Ontology Reaches One Day Volume of $633.51 Million (ONT)
Ontology (CURRENCY:ONT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on May 4th. During the last week, Ontology has traded 8.7% higher against the dollar. Ontology has a market cap of $1.54 billion and $633.51 million worth of Ontology was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ontology coin can currently be bought for about $1.88 or 0.00003422 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00002412 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $43.01 or 0.00078403 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $30.99 or 0.00056494 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00002447 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $185.74 or 0.00338609 BTC.
- Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00000517 BTC.
- TerraUSD (UST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001817 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00000683 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.92 or 0.00008968 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.58 or 0.00026589 BTC.
Ontology Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Ontology is a public infrastructure chain project and distributed trust collaboration platform. Its blockchain framework supports public blockchain systems and is able to customize different public blockchains for different applications. The blockchain/distributed ledger network combines distributed identity verification, data exchange, data collaboration, procedure protocols, communities, attestation, smart contract system support, and various industry-specific modules. Previously a NEO-based token, the ONT has now launched his mainnet. It will serve as the utility token within the platform. “
Buying and Selling Ontology
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ontology directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ontology should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ontology using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ontology Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ontology and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.