PegNet (PEG) Market Cap Hits $614,897.95
PegNet (CURRENCY:PEG) traded down 8.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on May 4th. One PegNet coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. PegNet has a market capitalization of $614,897.95 and $1,239.00 worth of PegNet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, PegNet has traded down 22.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00002572 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001828 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.83 or 0.00065506 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $146.01 or 0.00266897 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00004251 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $630.37 or 0.01152305 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.61 or 0.00032187 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $395.34 or 0.00722684 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $54,662.11 or 0.99921504 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “PegNet is a decentralized, non-custodial network of tokens pegged (stabilized) to different currencies and assets that allows for trading and conversion of value without the need for counterparties. It is a fully auditable, open source stablecoin and synthetics network using the competition of PoW and external oracles to converge on the prices of currencies and assets. You can mine PEG, the token of PegNet which can be seamlessly converted to any pAsset on the network with no spread, no slippage, and with infinite liquidity. “
PegNet Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PegNet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PegNet should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PegNet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PegNet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PegNet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.