Pundi X (NPXS) Price Down 5.2% This Week
Pundi X (CURRENCY:NPXS) traded up 14.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 4th. Pundi X has a market capitalization of $1.78 billion and approximately $858.99 million worth of Pundi X was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pundi X coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0075 or 0.00000013 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Pundi X has traded down 5.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 23.3% against the dollar and now trades at $48.85 or 0.00088625 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.70 or 0.00019410 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001814 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $38.57 or 0.00069985 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $465.02 or 0.00843689 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5,351.67 or 0.09709471 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $55.71 or 0.00101074 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $24.60 or 0.00044632 BTC.
Pundi X Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Pundi X is a payment platform that will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to ease the cryptocurrency payments or transactions. The platform will feature retail intelligence, inventory management, order management, marketing, loyalty programs and transactions through mobile wallets and bank cards. Furthermore, the Pundi X will reward the global brand retailers for facilitating their customers to complete transactions via Pundi X POS devices. The Pundi X token (NPXS) is an ERC-20 that will be used to reward the retailers and as the medium of exchange within the platform. “
Pundi X Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pundi X directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pundi X should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pundi X using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pundi X Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pundi X and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.