Swerve Market Capitalization Reaches $27.25 Million (SWRV)
Swerve (CURRENCY:SWRV) traded down 7.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. Swerve has a total market cap of $27.25 million and $15.38 million worth of Swerve was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Swerve has traded up 41.1% against the dollar. One Swerve coin can currently be bought for approximately $2.29 or 0.00004226 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.07 or 0.00084958 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.52 or 0.00019407 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001845 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $38.18 or 0.00070412 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $472.81 or 0.00871998 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5,355.98 or 0.09878068 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $54.76 or 0.00100997 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $23.83 or 0.00043956 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SWERVE FINANCE is described to be a fork of Curve, owned 100% by the community. It is claimed that there's no fake-out deployment, no questionable pre-mining, no founder controlling majority of the governance vote, no suspect team proposals, no 30% allocation to 'shareholders', no team allocation, no decades-long distribution. It's a simple 33,000,000 supply owned entirely by holders, the community of liquidity providers and users. If holders provide liquidity to Swerve, they get ySWRV tokens which can be staked in the Swerve DAO to earn $SWRV. To kickstart the protocol and encourage users to try out Swerve, the first two weeks will have a larger distribution of $SWRV awarded. “
Buying and Selling Swerve
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Swerve directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Swerve should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Swerve using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Swerve Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Swerve and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.