Thrive Token (THRT) Trading Down 44.7% Over Last 7 Days
Thrive Token (CURRENCY:THRT) traded 23.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. Over the last seven days, Thrive Token has traded 44.7% lower against the US dollar. One Thrive Token coin can currently be bought for $0.0028 or 0.00000005 BTC on exchanges. Thrive Token has a market cap of $284,885.43 and approximately $5,871.00 worth of Thrive Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 22.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.53 or 0.00087919 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.82 or 0.00019597 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001812 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $38.42 or 0.00069610 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $462.26 or 0.00837487 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5,306.98 or 0.09614778 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $55.59 or 0.00100706 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.78 or 0.00044888 BTC.
Thrive Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Thrive is a blockchain-based marketplace to buy and sell advertising. It provides the consumers with the possibility of receiving rewards for sharing their data and reviewing the quality of websites on Thrives ecosystem. Features like premium placements, accurate reach or brand security are meant to be available for the publishers and advertisers at Thrive. ThriveToken is an Ethereum-based token and is native to Thrive. THRT ERC20 token is the only digital/fiat coin used in the Thrive marketplace and it is used as a medium for rewards payments for data sharing or website reviews. “
Thrive Token Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Thrive Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Thrive Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Thrive Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Thrive Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Thrive Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.