Tidal Finance (TIDAL) Price Reaches $0.0175
Tidal Finance (CURRENCY:TIDAL) traded down 6.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on May 4th. During the last seven days, Tidal Finance has traded up 9.6% against the dollar. Tidal Finance has a market cap of $15.18 million and approximately $353,354.00 worth of Tidal Finance was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Tidal Finance coin can currently be bought for about $0.0175 or 0.00000032 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 21.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.55 or 0.00088503 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.60 or 0.00019317 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001823 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $37.60 or 0.00068542 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $453.21 or 0.00826230 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5,303.59 or 0.09668770 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $55.10 or 0.00100443 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $24.01 or 0.00043765 BTC.
Tidal Finance Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Tidal Finance is a project to establish a decentralized insurance marketplace in DeFi space to connect insurance sellers and buyers to cover smart contract hacks risk. Tidal offers the functionality to create custom insurance pools for one or more protocols. The main objective of the platform is to maximize capital efficiency and return to attract LP’s, while offering competitive insurance premiums to attract buyers. “
Tidal Finance Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tidal Finance directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tidal Finance should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Tidal Finance using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tidal Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tidal Finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.