WeTrust Trading Down 48.4% Over Last 7 Days (TRST)
WeTrust (CURRENCY:TRST) traded 27.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on May 4th. During the last week, WeTrust has traded down 48.4% against the U.S. dollar. One WeTrust coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0122 or 0.00000022 BTC on major exchanges. WeTrust has a market cap of $1.12 million and $107.00 worth of WeTrust was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.17 or 0.00087737 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.90 or 0.00019847 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001821 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $37.79 or 0.00068818 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $452.91 or 0.00824874 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5,290.54 or 0.09635529 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $55.07 or 0.00100306 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.97 or 0.00043659 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “WeTrust is a collaborative lending and insurance platform built on the blockchain created as an alternative to traditional finance and provide community based form of credit scores, insurance, and banking. The first product being built at WeTrust is a Rotating Savings and Credit Association (ROSCA) platform running on a decentralized blockchain, Ethereum. WeTrust ROSCA allows users to save and issue credit as a group, at self-determined and fair interest rates. TrustCoin is an Ethereum-based token that is used to fuel operations within the WeTrust services, like its ROSCA platform and future products. “
Buying and Selling WeTrust
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as WeTrust directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WeTrust should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase WeTrust using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WeTrust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WeTrust and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.