Creditcoin (CURRENCY:CTC) traded down 2.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on May 16th. Over the last seven days, Creditcoin has traded down 16.8% against the US dollar. Creditcoin has a total market cap of $3.21 billion and $7.78 million worth of Creditcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Creditcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $5.68 or 0.00012395 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $46,170.25 or 1.00801914 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $23.91 or 0.00052210 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $112.70 or 0.00246049 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00001395 BTC.
- Darwinia Network (RING) traded down 19.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000236 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00000887 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded up 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00002123 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- StableXSwap (STAX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.14 or 0.00004675 BTC.
- Nestree (EGG) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000016 BTC.
Creditcoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Creditcoin is a decentralized credit network that aims to make the bridge between investors and fundraisers. The platform will allow miners (investors) to earn the platform tokens by providing capital to clients, on the other hand, the clients will raise capital by paying Creditcoin to the miners. As the whitepaper reads: “An investment in the Creditcoin network will start by matching offers from investors and fundraisers. A fundraiser will post seeking an amount, interest rate, and collateral. Additionally, the fundraiser will add some amount of Creditcoin to the offer. If is there an investor with matching conditions, the fundraiser and the investor announce the deal to the Creditcoin network. The system verifies the deal's completion by confirming the exchange of collateral and investment. Once validated, the system sends the CreditCoin attached to the investment to the investor.” Furthermore, miners will be able to select credit history parameters to be protected against various risk models. “
Buying and Selling Creditcoin
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Creditcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Creditcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Creditcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Creditcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Creditcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.