Helmet.insure (CURRENCY:HELMET) traded down 2.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on May 16th. Helmet.insure has a market cap of $39.38 million and $583,594.00 worth of Helmet.insure was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Helmet.insure has traded 35.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Helmet.insure coin can now be bought for about $1.31 or 0.00002792 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002130 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00003129 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $41.71 or 0.00088854 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $232.37 or 0.00494976 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $107.27 or 0.00228488 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00004911 BTC.
- SafeMoon (SAFEMOON) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $558.18 or 0.01188964 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $19.16 or 0.00040818 BTC.
Helmet.insure Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Helmet is a peer-to-peer price-shield insurance protocol on BSC (Binance Smart Chain), originated from option trading logic. Helmet allows everyone to create insurance policy of any cryptoasset in the market, protecting DeFi users against the risk of price fluctuations. “
Buying and Selling Helmet.insure
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Helmet.insure directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Helmet.insure should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Helmet.insure using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Helmet.insure Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Helmet.insure and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.