Klaytn (CURRENCY:KLAY) traded down 6.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on May 16th. One Klaytn coin can currently be purchased for $2.29 or 0.00005001 BTC on popular exchanges. Klaytn has a market capitalization of $5.64 billion and approximately $85.07 million worth of Klaytn was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Klaytn has traded 5.2% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002183 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00003115 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $40.56 or 0.00088547 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $219.89 or 0.00480083 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $105.41 or 0.00230139 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SafeMoon (SAFEMOON) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $548.84 or 0.01198261 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $18.76 or 0.00040958 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $570.74 or 0.01246075 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Kakao’s global public blockchain project Klaytn is an enterprise-grade, service-centric platform that brings user-friendly blockchain experience to millions. It combines the best features of both public blockchains (decentralized data & control, distributed governance) and private blockchains (low latency, high scalability) via an efficient 'hybrid' design. Klaytn is secured by participation from numerous highly-reputable brands around the globe, working together to create a reliable business platform atop a robust system of decentralized trust. “
Buying and Selling Klaytn
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Klaytn directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Klaytn should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Klaytn using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Klaytn Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Klaytn and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.