OracleChain (CURRENCY:OCT) traded down 4.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on May 16th. OracleChain has a market capitalization of $574,265.27 and approximately $59,260.00 worth of OracleChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One OracleChain coin can now be bought for about $0.0191 or 0.00000041 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, OracleChain has traded 0.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002118 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00003112 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $42.11 or 0.00089171 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $236.23 or 0.00500191 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $108.00 or 0.00228674 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00004904 BTC.
- SafeMoon (SAFEMOON) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $556.22 or 0.01177744 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00040753 BTC.
OracleChain Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “OracleChain is an EOS-based Oracle platform that provides accurate data feeds service, ensures high processing capacity, and low latency data services for blockchain applications. OCT is a utility token that serves as a currency on the OracleChain ecosystem. OracleChain will use an effective reward and penalty mechanism with the aim of stimulating data feeders to provide effective data feed service. All the data feeders, which regularly participate in the data feed, will attain a high reputation and be rewarded with OCT tokens. Conversely, irregular or fraudulent data feeders will have a low reputation and lose the OCT risk fund they deposited in the OracleChain platform. “
OracleChain Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OracleChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OracleChain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy OracleChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OracleChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OracleChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.