Atomic Wallet Coin (CURRENCY:AWC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. Atomic Wallet Coin has a market capitalization of $19.41 million and $46,026.00 worth of Atomic Wallet Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Atomic Wallet Coin coin can currently be purchased for about $1.83 or 0.00004104 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Atomic Wallet Coin has traded 16.7% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002242 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00003351 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $39.96 or 0.00089602 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $201.83 or 0.00452517 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $38.17 or 0.00085571 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002242 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 12.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00004130 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.97 or 0.00022364 BTC.
- HEX (HEX) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0486 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002242 BTC.
Atomic Wallet Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Atomic is a decentralized multi-cryptocurrency wallet available for Windows, Mac OS and Linux. The wallet uses BitTorrent technology for distributed order book and atomic swap technology for cross-chain custody free exchange. Atomicwallet also features instant exchange options – Changelly and ShapeShift. Atomic Wallet will issue own token, called the AWC (Atomic Wallet Coin). A strict limit of 100M AWC will be created, never to be increased. AWC will run natively on the Ethereum blockchain with ERC20. On April 30rd 2019, 50% of the AWC Token emission has been burnt on the Ethereum Blockchain and the same amount released on the Binance Mainnet. Now you can use two ways swap tool between ERC20 and BEP2 tokens. “
Buying and Selling Atomic Wallet Coin
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atomic Wallet Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Atomic Wallet Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Atomic Wallet Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Atomic Wallet Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atomic Wallet Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.