Ocean Protocol (CURRENCY:OCEAN) traded 4.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. Ocean Protocol has a market cap of $466.73 million and approximately $52.60 million worth of Ocean Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ocean Protocol coin can currently be bought for about $1.10 or 0.00002434 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last week, Ocean Protocol has traded 19.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $38.79 or 0.00086167 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00004033 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.15 or 0.00022544 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $612.19 or 0.01359987 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002222 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $29.24 or 0.00064949 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002221 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $51.80 or 0.00115081 BTC.
Ocean Protocol Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Ocean Protocol is an ecosystem for the data economy and associated services, with a tokenized service layer that securely exposes data, storage, compute and algorithms for consumption. Users of the data will pay to access these sources with cryptocurrency. The marketplaces built on Ocean Protocol will allow data. Ocean Protocol claims to help developers build marketplaces and other apps to privately & securely publish, exchange, and consume data. On September 27, 2020 Ocean Protocol Foundation initiated a hard fork of the Ocean Token contract as described in this announcement. All Ocean token balances from the previous contract are reflected on Ocean new token contract. Etherscan has recognized the new contract and wallet balances can be verified on Etherscan’s website. “
Ocean Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ocean Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ocean Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ocean Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ocean Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ocean Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.