HelloGold (CURRENCY:HGT) traded 7.9% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on June 10th. Over the last week, HelloGold has traded down 11.2% against the US dollar. One HelloGold coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0009 or 0.00000002 BTC on exchanges. HelloGold has a market capitalization of $235,241.11 and $76.00 worth of HelloGold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.92 or 0.00063465 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002770 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.60 or 0.00023812 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00003778 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002772 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $308.04 or 0.00852943 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,073.44 or 0.08510065 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $32.24 or 0.00089282 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “HelloGold is a start-up that creates simple and accessible gold products for everyone, providing access to gold as a form of savings, loan collateral and remittance (value transfer). Founded in 2015 and headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, HelloGold built the world’s first Shariah compliant gold digital application that changes the way you buy and sell gold. The Hello Gold foundation (HGF) is an organisation that was setup byu HelloGold to serve two primary objectives: Accelerate the use of blockchain technology for use by the mass marketExpand the availability of products that help the underserved and unbanked in emerging markets to have better and more affordable access to simple financial products beyond cash; i.e. providing the ability to diversify savings and better preserve wealth”
Buying and Selling HelloGold
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HelloGold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HelloGold should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase HelloGold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HelloGold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HelloGold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.