Rarible (CURRENCY:RARI) traded down 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on June 10th. One Rarible coin can now be bought for $7.82 or 0.00021484 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, Rarible has traded down 31.7% against the U.S. dollar. Rarible has a total market capitalization of $32.41 million and approximately $4.23 million worth of Rarible was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $23.22 or 0.00063783 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002748 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00003793 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.68 or 0.00023831 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002751 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $312.55 or 0.00858495 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,112.37 or 0.08548756 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.60 or 0.00089552 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Rarible is a creator-centric NFT marketplace and issuance platform. RARI token, awarded to the active users of the platform, will act as the governance instrument: it will enable collectors and creators to vote on multiple upgrades and decide how the platform should develop further. This makes the governance of the platform directly responsive to the most active users and brings Rarible closer to being a public good operated by the community members who value it most. “
Buying and Selling Rarible
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rarible directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rarible should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Rarible using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rarible Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rarible and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.