SteepCoin (CURRENCY:STEEP) traded 4.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on June 10th. In the last week, SteepCoin has traded down 16% against the U.S. dollar. SteepCoin has a market cap of $54,581.69 and $1.00 worth of SteepCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SteepCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Compound (COMP) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $324.02 or 0.00897184 BTC.
- EUNO (EUNO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- 1X2 COIN (1X2) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00000870 BTC.
- FYDcoin (FYD) traded up 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Axe (AXE) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0880 or 0.00000244 BTC.
- ImageCoin (IMG) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0292 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Netrum (NTR) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0722 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded down 40.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- PAXEX (PAXEX) traded up 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- CENTERCOIN (CENT) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
hashing algorithm. SteepCoin’s total supply is 189,569,725 coins and its circulating supply is 181,505,253 coins. SteepCoin’s official Twitter account is @steepcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. SteepCoin’s official website is www.steepcoin.net/en.
According to CryptoCompare, “SteepCoin main target is to build a full-fledged platform, providing the most secure and the fastest transactions of any kind of information between clients, which allows use it as payment method in mobile apps and PC games and getting PoS rewards from mobile devices anywhere the users want and allows making profitable deals using smart-contract technology and release tokens and projects basing on SteepCoin Blockchain. “
Buying and Selling SteepCoin
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SteepCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SteepCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SteepCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SteepCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SteepCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.