Crust Network (CURRENCY:CRU) traded 3.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on June 11th. One Crust Network coin can currently be bought for approximately $44.55 or 0.00120717 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Crust Network has a total market capitalization of $77.83 million and $4.84 million worth of Crust Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Crust Network has traded down 17.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.95 or 0.00059469 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002711 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.20 or 0.00022212 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00003514 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002713 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $292.09 or 0.00791449 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.82 or 0.00086219 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.64 or 0.00045079 BTC.
Crust Network Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “CRUST provides a decentralized storage network of Web3 ecosystem. It supports multiple storage layer protocols such as IPFS, and exposes storage interfaces to application layer. Crust's technical stack is also capable of supporting a decentralized computing layer. It is designed to build a decentralized cloud ecosystem that values data privacy and ownership. “
Crust Network Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crust Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crust Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Crust Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crust Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crust Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.