DAEX (CURRENCY:DAX) traded down 5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on June 11th. DAEX has a total market capitalization of $4.06 million and $225,061.00 worth of DAEX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, DAEX has traded down 34.7% against the US dollar. One DAEX coin can currently be bought for $0.0115 or 0.00000031 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $22.14 or 0.00060159 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002718 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00003557 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.10 or 0.00022026 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002722 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $297.16 or 0.00807598 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.79 or 0.00086385 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.64 or 0.00045229 BTC.
DAEX Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “DAEX is a clearing solution for centralised cryptocurrency trading exchanges that want to provide a better service to the cryptocurrency trading through a clearing service based on distributed ledger technology. The DAEX ecosystem allows traders to use wallets and perform trades that when matched are sent to the clearing service. The clearing service (CaaS) generates the smart contracts to validate the trades and to make sure the requirements are met. After the validation process, the smart contract runs the consensus mechanism and updates the corresponding wallets with the cleared assets. The DAEX network uses the DAX utility token (Ethereum-based ERC20) to ease the cooperation between different exchanges in the DAEX ecosystem. “
Buying and Selling DAEX
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DAEX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DAEX should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DAEX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DAEX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DAEX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.