Juggernaut (CURRENCY:JGN) traded 2.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on June 11th. One Juggernaut coin can now be bought for approximately $1.17 or 0.00003167 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last week, Juggernaut has traded down 25.9% against the US dollar. Juggernaut has a total market capitalization of $46.30 million and approximately $2.55 million worth of Juggernaut was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $22.60 or 0.00061170 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002706 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00003623 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.22 or 0.00022254 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002708 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $305.10 or 0.00825677 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.20 or 0.00087144 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.70 or 0.00045206 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “JGN is described to be an unstoppable commerce network that offers custom synthetic DeFi assets to fit any business use case. JGN claims to enable users to create, customize, and modularize their business use cases into live DeFi synthetic frameworks. “
Juggernaut Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Juggernaut directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Juggernaut should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Juggernaut using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Juggernaut Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Juggernaut and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.