LocalCoinSwap (CURRENCY:LCS) traded down 4.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on June 11th. One LocalCoinSwap coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0221 or 0.00000060 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. LocalCoinSwap has a market capitalization of $1.14 million and $86.00 worth of LocalCoinSwap was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, LocalCoinSwap has traded up 32.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- HEX (HEX) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0761 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000290 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $50.20 or 0.00136023 BTC.
- MXC (MXC) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0433 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- PARSIQ (PRQ) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00001844 BTC.
- DXdao (DXD) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $256.99 or 0.00696340 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded down 75.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.94 or 0.00025016 BTC.
- Egoras Dollar (EUSD) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00003616 BTC.
- Receive Access Ecosystem (RAE) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00003344 BTC.
- Earneo (RNO) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0212 or 0.00000057 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “LocalCoinSwap is a community-owned peer-to-peer (P2P) exchange for cryptocurrencies and tokens. It allows users to exchange cryptos with several alternative payment methods while distributing 100% of its profits back to LCS token holders. The LCS token is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain, allowing holders to receive part of the revenue generated by the P2P exchange, in accordance with the amount of tokens they hold. “
LocalCoinSwap Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LocalCoinSwap directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LocalCoinSwap should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LocalCoinSwap using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LocalCoinSwap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LocalCoinSwap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.