Frax (CURRENCY:FRAX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on July 21st. One Frax coin can now be bought for $1.00 or 0.00003134 BTC on major exchanges. Frax has a market capitalization of $242.11 million and approximately $10.62 million worth of Frax was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Frax has traded 0.4% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003133 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00001766 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.00 or 0.00037596 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $32.60 or 0.00102116 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $45.26 or 0.00141787 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31,949.21 or 1.00081146 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00002907 BTC.
- Fei Protocol (FEI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003136 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Frax attempts to be the first stablecoin protocol to implement design principles of both to create a highly scalable, trustless, extremely stable, and ideologically pure on-chain money. The Frax protocol is a two token system encompassing a stablecoin, Frax (FRAX), and a governance token, Frax Shares (FXS). The protocol also has pool contracts which hold collateral (at genesis USDT and USDC). Pools can be added or removed with governance. “
Frax Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Frax directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Frax should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Frax using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Frax Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Frax and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.