Gnosis (CURRENCY:GNO) traded 2.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on July 21st. In the last week, Gnosis has traded down 1.6% against the US dollar. One Gnosis coin can now be bought for about $177.50 or 0.00556590 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Gnosis has a market cap of $267.07 million and approximately $9.09 million worth of Gnosis was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003136 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.13 or 0.00047432 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003138 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00002679 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.24 or 0.00013290 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $260.20 or 0.00815899 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00006371 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000340 BTC.
Gnosis Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Gnosis is a decentralized prediction market built on the Ethereum protocol. Gnosis provides an open platform for anyone to predict the outcome of any event and plans to drastically simplify the creation of customized prediction market applications. GNO is an Ethereum-based token that is used to incentivize long-term participation in the Gnosis platform. “
Gnosis Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gnosis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gnosis should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gnosis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gnosis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gnosis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.