SnowGem (CURRENCY:XSG) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on July 21st. One SnowGem coin can currently be bought for about $0.0441 or 0.00000231 BTC on exchanges including Mercatox, STEX and Graviex. In the last week, SnowGem has traded 13.2% lower against the dollar. SnowGem has a total market cap of $1.36 million and approximately $45,383.00 worth of SnowGem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Beam (BEAM) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00001186 BTC.
- Safe (SAFE) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00004431 BTC.
- FABRK (FAB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Vidulum (VDL) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Defis (XGM) traded up 99.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Grimm (GRIMM) traded 18.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Litecash (CASH) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- SaveToken (SAVE) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- 0cash (ZCH) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000015 BTC.
SnowGem Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. SnowGem’s total supply is 30,907,160 coins and its circulating supply is 30,830,068 coins. The Reddit community for SnowGem is /r/SnowGem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for SnowGem is snowgem.org. SnowGem’s official Twitter account is @snowgemofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Snowgem is a Masternode cryptocurrency based on the Equihash algorithm. “
Buying and Selling SnowGem
SnowGem can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Graviex and STEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnowGem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SnowGem should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SnowGem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SnowGem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnowGem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.