Vortex Defi (CURRENCY:VTX) traded 2.8% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on July 21st. Vortex Defi has a market cap of $33,244.88 and approximately $8,417.00 worth of Vortex Defi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Vortex Defi coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0133 or 0.00000042 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, Vortex Defi has traded down 11.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0430 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0208 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- WinCash (WCC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0214 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Theresa May Coin (MAY) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Petrachor (PTA) traded 38.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- EduMetrix Coin (EMC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.22 or 0.00015435 BTC.
Vortex Defi Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Vertex is a Proof of Stake/Proof of Work cryptocurrency. T goal of the Vertex developers is for everyone involved in the Cryptocurrency revolution to have access to the exciting developments that have been taking place. An ASIC-friendly, mixed PoW/PoS coin with eventual anonymous transaction capabilities. The Vertex developers believe that progress should never be held back. ASICs use much less energy than GPUs and are orders of magnitude more efficient. The energy used mining Scrypt coins for years to prolong the days of GPU mining was a truly enormous waste of resources on a global scale. Why hold back progress? Vertex encourages it. “
Vortex Defi Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vortex Defi directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Vortex Defi should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Vortex Defi using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Vortex Defi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vortex Defi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.