Digitalcoin (CURRENCY:DGC) traded up 58% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on July 22nd. During the last week, Digitalcoin has traded 45.8% lower against the dollar. One Digitalcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0055 or 0.00000017 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Digitalcoin has a total market cap of $206,391.65 and approximately $64.00 worth of Digitalcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $32,295.12 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2,018.47 or 0.06250093 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000593 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $441.04 or 0.01365663 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $120.27 or 0.00372399 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $43.11 or 0.00133480 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $197.74 or 0.00612284 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00007909 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $123.52 or 0.00382475 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $96.55 or 0.00298973 BTC.
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. Digitalcoin’s total supply is 37,592,946 coins. The Reddit community for Digitalcoin is /r/digitalcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Digitalcoin’s official Twitter account is @DigitalcoinDGC and its Facebook page is accessible here. Digitalcoin’s official website is digitalcoin.co.
According to CryptoCompare, “Digitalcoin is an alternative open-source cryptocurrency with focus on economic fairness and growth. It uses the tagline “A Currency for the Digital Age”. The Digitalcoin community aims to help facilitate the circulation of digital currency by bridging the gap between the common public and the new cryptocurrency technology. Blocks are hashed using Scrypt, X11 and SHA256 algorithms. The average block confirmation time for Digitalcoin takes about 40 seconds. The total supply of digitalcoins will balance out around 48,166,000 as block halvings occur. “
Buying and Selling Digitalcoin
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digitalcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Digitalcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Digitalcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Digitalcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digitalcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.