Elitium (CURRENCY:EUM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on July 22nd. Elitium has a market capitalization of $84.70 million and approximately $429,677.00 worth of Elitium was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Elitium coin can now be bought for $3.04 or 0.00009372 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Elitium has traded 5.7% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003087 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.76 or 0.00048648 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00002787 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003092 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.66 or 0.00014384 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $273.24 or 0.00843520 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00006296 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000344 BTC.
Elitium Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Elitium has been designed as a blockchain-based platform for processing of payments and purchases in the luxury industry. The adoption of blockchain technology enables Elitium to offer a wide range of benefits for both consumers and businesses in the luxury industry compared to traditional, digital-based payment solutions. “
Elitium Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elitium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elitium should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Elitium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elitium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elitium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.