Opus (CURRENCY:OPT) traded 4.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on July 22nd. One Opus coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0018 or 0.00000005 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Opus has a total market capitalization of $249,152.58 and approximately $7.00 worth of Opus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Opus has traded 12.6% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003080 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.05 or 0.00049439 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00002806 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003084 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.71 or 0.00014521 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $275.70 or 0.00849195 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00006258 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000343 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Opus is a decentralized music-sharing platform that is uncensorable, fair and easy to use, with its main focus being the monetization of music with no middlemen fees involved, ensuring that artists are properly rewarded fortheir efforts. Opus leverages the Ethereum network for transactions and the IPFS protocol for file storage. The OPT token is used for all in-platform transatcions. “
Opus Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Opus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Opus should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Opus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Opus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Opus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.