Pundi X (CURRENCY:NPXS) traded 14.2% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on July 22nd. Pundi X has a total market cap of $1.78 billion and approximately $858.99 million worth of Pundi X was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Pundi X has traded 5.2% lower against the dollar. One Pundi X coin can now be purchased for $0.0075 or 0.00000013 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003089 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.92 or 0.00049187 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00002804 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003092 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.66 or 0.00014400 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $273.48 or 0.00844698 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00006279 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000343 BTC.
Pundi X Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Pundi X is a payment platform that will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to ease the cryptocurrency payments or transactions. The platform will feature retail intelligence, inventory management, order management, marketing, loyalty programs and transactions through mobile wallets and bank cards. Furthermore, the Pundi X will reward the global brand retailers for facilitating their customers to complete transactions via Pundi X POS devices. The Pundi X token (NPXS) is an ERC-20 that will be used to reward the retailers and as the medium of exchange within the platform. “
Pundi X Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pundi X directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pundi X should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pundi X using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pundi X Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pundi X and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.