UMA (CURRENCY:UMA) traded up 4.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on July 22nd. One UMA coin can now be purchased for approximately $8.39 or 0.00025883 BTC on exchanges. In the last seven days, UMA has traded up 4.5% against the dollar. UMA has a market capitalization of $520.00 million and $19.54 million worth of UMA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003085 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.98 or 0.00049304 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00002798 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003088 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.68 or 0.00014437 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $274.50 or 0.00846879 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00006266 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000342 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “UMA is designed to power the financial innovations made possible by permissionless, public blockchains, like Ethereum. Using concepts borrowed from fiat financial derivatives, UMA defines an open-source protocol that allows any two counterparties to design and create their own financial contracts. But unlike traditional derivatives, UMA contracts are secured with economic incentives alone, making them self-enforcing and universally accessible. “
UMA Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as UMA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade UMA should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase UMA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for UMA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UMA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.