Databroker (CURRENCY:DTX) traded down 12.3% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 14th. During the last seven days, Databroker has traded 0.2% higher against the dollar. Databroker has a market capitalization of $3.22 million and $3,051.00 worth of Databroker was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Databroker coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0406 or 0.00000086 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.45 or 0.00064325 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002113 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00002830 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.73 or 0.00143094 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.70 or 0.00014151 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002113 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $380.27 or 0.00803380 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $20.76 or 0.00043863 BTC.
Databroker Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “DataBroker DAO is the first marketplace to sell & buy sensor data. As a decentralised marketplace for IoT sensor data using Blockchain technology, DataBroker DAO enables sensor owners to turn generated data into revenue streams. This will open up a wealth of opportunities for various industries. Data will be used and become more effective. “
Buying and Selling Databroker
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Databroker directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Databroker should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Databroker using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Databroker Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Databroker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.