HEROcoin (CURRENCY:PLAY) traded up 5.8% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on September 14th. HEROcoin has a total market cap of $4.56 million and $32,166.00 worth of HEROcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, HEROcoin has traded up 19.4% against the dollar. One HEROcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0184 or 0.00000039 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.68 or 0.00065312 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002129 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00002808 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.47 or 0.00143617 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002129 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.50 or 0.00013827 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $384.04 or 0.00817441 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $20.67 or 0.00043991 BTC.
HEROcoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “HEROcoin is a decentralized online betting platform for esports events. PLAY is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token that powers HEROcoin's ecosystem. Single users can become providers and are rewarded for their effort in HERO. On top of that, all HERO holders will receive a general reward from every pot that is played. “
HEROcoin Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HEROcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HEROcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy HEROcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HEROcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HEROcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.