BeatzCoin (CURRENCY:BTZC) traded up 19.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on September 15th. One BeatzCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0007 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges. BeatzCoin has a market capitalization of $1.77 million and approximately $102.00 worth of BeatzCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, BeatzCoin has traded up 12.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- WAX (WAXP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00000598 BTC.
- 0Chain (ZCN) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00001039 BTC.
- LiquidApps (DAPP) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0187 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Metaverse Dualchain Network Architecture (DNA) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Centric Cash (CNS) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- YAS (YAS) traded 21.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0550 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- Nokencoin (NOKN) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Ndau (NDAU) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.13 or 0.00056079 BTC.
- Ace Entertainment (ACE) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000033 BTC.
BeatzCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “VibraVid will provide a platform for creators to upload, store, market, rent and sell their content to users with the added benefits of being able to crowdfund and sell merchandise and event tickets directly to their subscribers and fans. BeatzCoin is a Tron-Based cryptocurrency which will fuel the platform by allowing creators and users to exchange them, peer-to-peer, for goods and services, prizes and bounties. “
Buying and Selling BeatzCoin
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BeatzCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BeatzCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BeatzCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BeatzCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BeatzCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.