Bytecoin (CURRENCY:BCN) traded down 5.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on September 15th. During the last seven days, Bytecoin has traded down 5.4% against the dollar. One Bytecoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Bytecoin has a total market cap of $58.20 million and $96,829.00 worth of Bytecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $273.06 or 0.00566715 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00001564 BTC.
- Infinitus Token (INF) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00000585 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0707 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000333 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 17% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000005 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bytecoin (BCN) is the first currency based on the CryptoNote technology and launched back in July, 2012. BCN protects your privacy with completely untraceable and anonymous transactions so it is deservedly called the next generation anonymous cryptocurrency. It is a fully independent currency which has been developing separately from Bitcoin and its forks. The basis for the creation of Bytecoin was the CryptoNote unique technology. “
Bytecoin Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bytecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bytecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bytecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.